For Pupils and Parents
Princeton University is an Ivy League research college by having an acceptance price of 5.5%. Effective candidates will require high grades and standardized test ratings to be viewed for admission. To use, pupils may use the Application that is common Application, and Universal university Application. Princeton features a single-choice early action plan that will improve admissions possibilities for pupils who will be certain the college is the top choice. The acceptance price is commonly well over two times as high for very early action applicants as it’s for the regular pool that is applicant. Using early is certainly one means that you are able to show your fascination with the university. Princeton additionally considers status that is legacy the program review procedure.
Considering deciding on this extremely selective college? Here you will find the Princeton University Admissions statistics you must know, including average SAT/ACT ratings and GPAs of admitted students.
Why Princeton University?
- Location: Princeton, Nj-new Jersey
- Campus qualities: Princeton’s 500-acre campus usually ranks as one of the many gorgeous campuses in the nation along with its rock towers and arches that are gothic. Sitting from the side of Lake Carnegie, Princeton houses many flower gardens and resume help tree-lined walks.
- Student/Faculty Ratio: 5:1
- Athletics: The Princeton Tigers compete during the NCAA Division I stage.
- Features: an associate associated with the prestigious Ivy League, Princeton University has structures dating into the century that is eighteenth top-ranked scholastic programs, and a domestic college system modeled after Oxford and Cambridge.
Through the 2017-18 admissions period, Princeton University had an acceptance price of 5.5%. Read more “Princeton University: Recognition Speed and Admissions Statistics”