Saratoga Gambling house Completes Acquisition of Ellis Keep Racetrack within Kentucky
Saratoga On line casino and Food Group carried out earlier as soon as possible the buying the Ellis Park thoroughbred racetrack , officials in the gaming plus hospitality firm have highlighted.
The racetrack and simulcast venue is located in Henderson, Kentucky, not far of your state’s border with Indy. Ellis Park was established around 1922 and is particularly one of Kentucky’s historic fly course houses.
Saratoga Gambling establishment previously owned a 30% position in the real estate and most lately purchased often the remaining 70% stake for a undisclosed quantity . The firm bought it is initial spot in Ellis Park inside 2012 out of local businessman Ron Geary. As the guy himself told local news flash outlets, Mr. Geary was encouraged through his friends and family to sell his ownership within the racetrack and even ‘slow down’ a bit.
The actual businessman ordered the property 5 years ago. Commenting around the recent completing the deal, Mr. Geary said they have possessed ‘some fantastic successes’ by using Ellis Recreation area and that he had been convinced Saratoga Casino would certainly continue the fact that progress.
Typically the racetrack’s unique owner stated that there would be absolutely no management improvements at the real estate for now. The exact group, the subsidiary regarding Saratoga Safety belt Racing Inc., sent operatives at Ellis Park earlier this month so that you can explore the areas where advancement would be essential and to hobby a plan to the overall growth of patrons’ experience. Read more “Saratoga Gambling house Completes Acquisition of Ellis Keep Racetrack within Kentucky”